NYC freelance photography professional specializing in e-commerce with intensive experience in the studio and on location both domestic and abroad since 2009
Clients include Coach, Kate Spade, Alexander Wang, Givenchy, Versace, Kenzo, David Yurman, Target, Calvin Klein, Theory, Helmut Lang, and more
- Digital capture specialist through professional grade 4x5, medium format, and SLR cameras with full range of lenses and equipment
- Strobe lighting specialist through Profoto and Broncolor systems with a full range of modifiers and grip.
- Digital workflow proficiency with Apple computers, Capture One Pro, Leaf Capture, Adobe Creative Suite, Filemaker, Chronosync, various FTP clients, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Intensive experience with equipment rental, location challenges, and messenger services
- New York State driver’s license and United States passport
E-commerce studio with locations in NYC, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Portland. Responsibilities include digital capture, workflow, equipment coordination, file management, backup, delivery, and on-set proofs.
Freelance digital technician at premier NYC photo studio. Responsibilities include providing on set digital services, in-house workflow systems, file management, backup, and delivery as well as any and all assisting duties.
Photographer, Digital Tech
Online luxury retailer specializing in virtual trunk shows featuring ready-to-wear couture styles and accessories. Responsible for photographing merchandise, file management, and delivering images. Specialize in location shoots in NYC and abroad for both 2012 Spring and Fall Fashion Weeks in Milan and Paris.
Liam Goodman Photography
NYC based still-life photographer specializing in e-commerce and location services. Responsibilities include digital capture management, workflow, and equipment management.
Indiana University May 2008
Bachelor of Arts Major in Journalism
Concentration in Photography